Update on the 13th International Conference on Goats,
September 19th – 22nd, 2022
The 13th International Conference on Goats originally scheduled to be hosted in Hungary will now be conducted entirely in a virtual format.
The new registration fees are now available at the website of the conference: https://www.icg2022.org/registration-and-fees/
The early bird registration has been accordingly extended to JULY 15th, 2022
The IGA Board of Directors considered many issues before making this decision. COVID-19 and international and national restrictions caused by the pandemic, resulted in the postponement of the conference twice, from its original date of 2020 until 2022. Now, the political and financial instability caused by the war in Ukraine has again put the conference at risk. Rather than delay again, the Board agreed that the conference should go ahead, but in virtual format only.
Abstract submission deadline has been accordingly extended to JULY 10th, 2022
Please review the following regarding the structure of the conference:
- The scientific sessions will be unchanged and represent all aspects of goat production and health. Session titles can be found at: https://www.icg2022.org/call-for-papers/
- The start day for the conference remains the same, September 18th, 2022 with the IGA Board Meeting and the Scientific Sessions will start on September 19, 2022.
- The actual structure and scheduling of the presentations will be determined once the abstract deadline closes.
- A new agency, WECO TRAVEL agency, has been chosen to support the 13th ICG.
- For those of you who have already registered, you will be contacted individually for refunds, etc.
You will likely have questions, and we will do our absolute best to answer them. Please monitor the International Conference on Goats (www.icg2022.org) and the International Goat Association (https://www.iga-goatworld.com/)websites for more information.
We know that we can count on you to help us make this a successful virtual conference, so thank you for your support.
Noemí Castro Navarro Sándor Kukovics
IGA President 13th ICG conference Chair and Board member
Registration is open