ICG Scientific Programme is Finalized
The organizing committee is very excited about the final program for the 13th ICG. We have 13 invited speakers, all internationally recognized experts in the field. Additionally, we have over 130 abstracts presented as oral presentations, oral-posters, and posters from scientists from all over the world. We know that this conference will provide an excellent opportunity to learn new things and meet people with a common interest – goats!
Important Information for Registered Delegates
- Registration closes Sunday 18 September 2022 at midnight Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- An email will be sent on Monday 19 September 2022 to registered delegates with important information.
- On Monday, 19 September the 13th ICG Book of Abstracts will be shared with registered delegates by email as a pdf attachment.
- Registered delegates should download Microsoft Teams App before the conference if they do not already have it installed on their computer or mobile device.
- One hour before the program starts on Tuesday, September 20, Wednesday, September 21, and Thursday 22 September 2022, links will be sent by email to registered delegates for that day’s sessions. Please watch for these emails. More information on this will be provided in Monday’s email.
- All proceedings will be recorded and available for registered delegates to view for six months after the conference. Information on how to access these recordings will be communicated after the conclusion of the conference.
Make sure that you have registered and paid the registration fee.
Please kindly note, that without a settled registration fee we have to delete your abstract.
The registration fees are available at the website of the conference: https://www.icg2022.org/registration-and-fees/
Noemí Castro Navarro Sándor Kukovics
IGA President 13th ICG conference Chair and Board member
Registration is open